Landmark 24 Realty, Inc. is looking for an organized Real Estate Sales Assistant to work on site as support for our real estate team. The Real Estate Sales Assistant’s responsibilities will include telephone duties, ordering supplies, preparing and distributing listing materials, documentation, and reports.
To be successful as a Real Estate Sales Assistant you should be highly organized, socially confident and possess strong customer service and communication skills. An outstanding real estate assistant should be able to keep the on site office running smoothly and enable the sales agents to perform efficiently.
Real Estate Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone, and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing, and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Real Estate Sales Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED; Degreed education preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse buyers, real estate agents and the sales team both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, as well as prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills to handle administrative tasks.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, but also follow the instruction of lead real estate agents.
- Sales experience recommended.
Salary commensurate with experience
No phone calls please. Interviews by appointment only.